Friday, September 14, 2012

Tales of a Travelling Doc - Vermont

I've actually been home in New York now for the past two weeks, but since I've been busy with my debut novel, If Memory Serves (available now) I've not blogged in a bit.

So my last stint as a travelling OB/GYN was again in Morrisville, Vermont. Of course, again, I stayed at the fabulous Maple House Bed and Breakfast. I've included a pic taken from the balcony of my room. I enjoyed having my meals there and did some writing. For a change of pace, and scenery, I spent a lovely afternoon in the garden. My writing flourished among the flowers!

I did visit a near by brewery, Rock Art Brewery. I had a small taste of pumpkin spice beer and then did a little tour of the brewery. I even got to keep my sample glass.

Of course, I stopped in Stowe, just 9 miles from Morrisville, and bought a great set of earrings and a moose print onsie and PJ's for my grand daughter to be (due in December!)

I go back to Vermont at the end of this month and I'm entertaining a stint in the Bronx.

So have a great weekend.

Stop by Amazon and check out my romantic suspense with police procedural novel, IF MEMORY SERVES. Available in paperback and Kindle. You'll also find it at Barnes and Noble, Walmart, and at my publisher's website: Mitchell Morris Publishing. Also check out Goodreads.







No comments:

Post a Comment